At Universal WorldEvents we realise the value of offering total certainty regardless of the challenges and timescales involved, or however distant the destination or complex the objectives. Our dedicated and experienced account teams provide highly effective project management, from the initial brief through to the on-site delivery and final reconciliation. Adhering to our Standard Operating Procedures (which have been developed in accordance with the ever changing needs of the healthcare industry) we deliver a consistently high level of service by working in partnership with all the stakeholders involved in the meeting.
We are dedicated and skilled in pulling every aspect of an event together to make sure it meets our clients’ objectives. Our attention to detail ensures the overall success of the event, and allows our clients to focus on the scientific content of the meeting. We do this by:
- Providing clients with a consistent and dedicated project team to manage every aspect of your event
- Conducting a thorough and guideline-compliant venue search and negotiating with all suppliers to offer best value
- Conducting a full venue inspection during the planning phase to ensure that all Health & Safety considerations and risk assessments are fulfilled
- Conducting a full review of all logistical and production elements and reporting all findings to project stakeholders.
- Using our bespoke software to enhance the registration and meeting management process from the perspective of all stakeholders. This can be branded to conform to corporate guidelines and is effective in managing registrations, accommodation and travel arrangements as well as being a useful tool for evaluating all aspects of an event
- Utilising our specialist travel team who are instrumental in recommending the most appropriate venues to hold an event; from a travel cost, accessibility and travel time perspective. Our dedicated travel consultants then work as part of the project team to manage all travel-related aspects of the event.
- Providing on-site management through working closely with all stakeholders to guarantee the seamless delivery of the event, from the arrival at the airport through to the delegate flow around a complex program of breakout groups and all other meeting relating activities
- Producing event support materials to meet the educational objectives of the meeting